Tags: Print, branding, campaign, advertising
- Oasis has run a gap year voluntary training scheme for many years.
- The scheme was popular but needed a refresh, especially in the environment of increased "competition" for gap students in the voluntary sector.
- Oasis needed to communicate the programme's differentiating selling points, revive interest and ultimately increase the number of sign ups
- We were asked to create a brand mark and treatment to repackage the course.
- The initiative also needed a suite of launch and marketing collateral
We were looking for a complete re-brand of our established gap year programme so Contra helped us with the look, design, concepts for publicity and well as the name which we came up with them in the pub! They are great guys; extremely professional but easy to get on with and they worked hard to understand what we were about before inputting ideas. I'd highly recommend them and am really pleased with the result for threesixty, our gap year programme Charlie Ferdinando - Oasis
- Provided consultation and creative input into the new name "threesixty degrees"
- Designed their Branding
- Set a photographic and design approach for future work
- Designed and print managed / produced:
- Launch flyer
- Promo / info brochure
- Promo DVD packaging
- We also redesigned the volunteering area of the website to reflect the new brand and imagery
- 70% increase in confirmed sign ups in the first month following launch
- Volunteering landing page saw an increase from an average of 500 views pre launch to 1000 views in the six months following the re-launch
- On target for achieving a 250% increase by the end of the third quarter following release
- Banner ads
- Video for web