Client: Childnet International
Tags: Flash, Web, E-learning, Charity, Youth, Education
- Childnet had produced a series of resources which aimed to raise awareness of the emergent trend of cyberbullying and communicate to teachers, parents and young people how to recognise and combat it
- One of the central pieces for this was a dramatised video called Let's Fight it Together.
- This DVD was so successful that Childnet approach us to produce an interactive game that would help engage the younger audience when used in the classroom or home context.
- Conceptualised and designed in interactive experience based on the flow of the story portrayed in the film
- Illustrated stylised versions of the characters to ensure that they wouldn't be viewed as cheesy or too young
- Designed and built a Flash based interactive that guided users through the story whilst presenting key questions around the decisions that are made.
- Users are awarded Digizen points based on their decision and provided feedback with how good a digital citizen they are
- Integrated other elements of the Digizen campaign to encourage further exploration and learning (including site references to the Digizen widget)